hi audreyI have 15 kimi dolls, I love collecting them too... you take great photos.love layla xx
Hi Audrey, I just love your beautiful layout of your kimi dolls, you are very creative. You take such beautiful pictures...maybe you are going to have the gift your Mumma has!!Kel,Lola and Ava x
Hi Audrey!I have those dolls too.I have posted it on my blog here: http://myblythedollsarepretty.blogspot.comI have 3 or 4 of them.
3 comments:
hi audrey
I have 15 kimi dolls, I love collecting them too... you take great photos.
love layla xx
Hi Audrey, I just love your beautiful layout of your kimi dolls, you are very creative. You take such beautiful pictures...maybe you are going to have the gift your Mumma has!!
Kel,Lola and Ava x
Hi Audrey!I have those dolls too.I have posted it on my blog here: http://myblythedollsarepretty.blogspot.comI have 3 or 4 of them.
Post a Comment